motorhome places Itea
Motorhome place Ayannis campsite
Itea, Pictures of the city and surroundings
Itea, Pictures and general information
- Itea , a not very charming small town, is located on the north coast of the Gulf of Corinth and serves as a good starting point for a trip to Delphi, to whose municipal districts it counts since 2011.. The excavations are about 15km away..
The coastal plain around Itea is very fertile.. So here is Greece´s largest contiguous olive grove with 500,000 olive trees..
* 3000 BC. First witnesses of the settlement of Kirra, a settlement near Itea, which today belongs to Itea.. Kirra was the port of the holy city of Delphi.. There was a strong fortification wall, large temples and statues..
* 740 AD Destruction by an earthquake
* 1830 Foundation of the new city and rapid development as a large commercial port
* September 17, 1827, Frank Abney Hastings, a Philhellene and admiral of the Greek fleet, destroyed in the nearby bay Salona the flagship of the Turkish fleet..
Itea today has a harbor where pleasure boats can moor.. There are numerous restaurants, taverns, cafes and pubs along the refurbished, palm-lined harbor promenade.
It has been reported that motorhomes are not welcome here..
motorhome places Itea in these books
RV sites in the area
- Campingplace Chrisse Camping, 33054 Delphi/Fokis, 48
The place is located on a hill with a beautiful view to the Gulf of Corinth.. Shady places available, beautiful pool @ if you need more than the 4 khw per day ... (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Camping Delphi, 33054 Delphi, Delphi-Itea Road
Ideal place to visit the excavation site (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Apollon Camping, 33054 Delphi, Delphi-Itea Road
Open year round place at the Street Itea-Delphi, 1.5 km away from the excavation. @ Bummelzug- feeder (like the Delphi Camping) to the excavations (Campingplace)
- Motorhome place am Hafen, 33052 Galaxidhi, Ethniki Odos Antirriou Iteas
very nice car park at the port of Galaxidhi on the north coast of the Gulf of Korinth.Herrlicher view of the city and the opposite Yachtkai tap water by the side of the middle Taverna (Overnight Parking lot)
- Motorhome place, 33052 Galaxidhi, Patron-Lamias
nice beach place, accessible by paved road, a little steep (Overnight Parking lot)
- Wohnmobilparkplatz Agio Vasilis Beach, 33052 Galaxidi
A small parking lot to linger.. Calm.. Only a few cottages in the area.. Clean beach (Overnight Parking lot)
- Motorhome place, 330 58 Eratini Hafen
large parking lot behind the port, but on sand and muddy in the rain or to the station in the harbor to the pier, then fixed, but not as much space. Whether the ... (Overnight Parking lot)
- Motorhome place, 32003 Distomo, Agiou Nikolao
Parking space for 1-2 nights on the beach in a quiet location. (Overnight Parking lot)
Event near the camperplace