motorhome places Locarno
Motorhome place campsite Delta
Motorhome place Wohnmobilparkplatz Locarno
Locarno, Pictures of the city and surroundings
Locarno, Pictures and general information
- The town of 15,000 inhabitants is located in the Swiss canton of Ticino on the north shore of Lake Maggiore..
Ticino´s largest square, with its many 19th-century buildings, surmounted by the 14th-century Torre di Comune
San Francesco , Via San Francesco
The church was consecrated in 1613 and enlarged in the 15th century..
San Vittore , Muralto
Presumably it was founded in the 4th century.. The building dates back to the 12th century.
Museo Civico , Visconteo Castle
Here are findings from the Bronze Age.. Also, the loss of the Locarnopakt negotiations is explained.
- South of the mouth of the Maggia is the place on Lake Maggiore.. Around 1900, numerous promenente came here to the lake, including Hermann Hesse, Marianne von Werefkin and Alexei Jawlensky..
The lake promenade is considered to be the most beautiful on the Swiss shore of Lake Maggiore..
Chiesa dei Santi Pietro and Paolo , Via San Pietro
A predecessor building dates from the early Middle Ages, from which the bell tower is still preserved.. The frescoes were created in the 15th century, the altarpiece around 1600.
Museo Comunale d´Arte Moderna , Via Borgo 34
Housed in Palazzo Pancaldi, it displays works of art commissioned by Marianne von Werefkin and Richard Seewald.
motorhome places Locarno in these books
RV sites in the area
- Campingplace Camping Tamaro, 6598 Tenero-Contra, Via Mappo 32
Open from 09.03.-27.10.. ADAC accepted - Card @ A relatively small camp on a waterfront land on Lake Maggiore.. The sanitary facilities are a bit run in year ... (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Camping Rivabella Tenero, 6598 Tenero-Contra, Via Naviglio 11
Campground on the lake (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Camping Miralago, 6598 Tenero-Contra, Via Roncaccio 20
Caravan Camping Miralago SA @ Prices are very different from location and time dependent. (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Campeggio Osteria Riposo, 6616 Losone, Via Arbigo 21
Small, simple campsite with bar children and pet friendly.. Washing machine, fridge, showers, toilets, Wi-Fi.. Weekday daytime noisy from the nebenanliegende ... (Campingplace)
- Wohnmobilparkplatz Coop-Supermarkt , 6573 Tenero, Via Delle Ressighe
Behind the Coop supermarket, just after the motorway exit Tenero. (daily parking area for sightseeing)
- Campingplace Campo Felice, 6598 Tenero-Contra, Via Brere 7
from the homepage of the square:
Our 5-star camping site, with its 860 places one of the largest, best maintained and best equipped in Europe. Campo Felice ... (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Camping Piccolo Paradiso, 6670 Avegno , Via Cantonale 13
The place with direct access to the Maggia, right at the entrance of Avegno. (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Camping Melezza, 6616 Losone, Via Arbigo 88
Quiet place right on the river, many permanent campers.. Lawns, gravelled part, sanitary new, comfortable and very clean.. Sanitary fittings model for disabl ... (Campingplace)
- Campingplace Camping Bella Riva, 6672 Gordevio, Croci 11
The camp site is located in the Maggia Valley and adjacent to the river Maggia, which can be found on hot summer days, pleasantly refreshing. (Campingplace)
- Motorhome place, 21010 Maccagno, Strada Provinciale 394
Nice picnic spot with a beautiful view over the lake.. There are a total of 3 courses at a distance of approximately 500m.. The arrow is the most beautiful p ... (Overnight Parking lot)
Event near the camperplace