motorhome places Almeria Spain
Motorhome place Wohnmobilparkplatz Almeria
Motorhome place campsite La Garrofa
Motorhome place Muelle de Levante
Motorhome place Wohnmobilparkplatz Auditorium
Almeria, Pictures of the city and surroundings
Almeria, Pictures and general information
- Mariyat, which in Arabic means looking over the sea, was one of the most important harbors of the Islamic world in the days of the Cordoba caliphate..
Even today, the port is of great importance, since it transports fruits and vegetables from the huge hothouse crops to other European countries..
The Alcazaba, rising on a promontory, testifies to its former size..
The Rambla de Belem promenade divides the city into the old and the new part..
- History, Art and Nature .. These three words probably best express the essence of Andalusia.. Africa and Europe meet in this region full of contrasts.. Mild climate, golden beaches, steep mountain ranges and immense plains, in which cities and towns with an extremely rich art historical heritage lie..
Andalusia is lapped by the Atlantic and the Mediterranean.. Of its eight provinces, five are by the sea, while the rest are inland..
The good climatic conditions and fertile soils have favored the constant presence of various civilizations since prehistoric times.. In 711, the Moors finally invaded the province.. The Islamic heritage is distributed throughout Andalusia, but has left most of the traces in ..
17% of the area of â€‹â€‹Andalusia belong to an extensive network of nature reserves..
The coast is divided into four stripes called "Costa": the Costa de Almeria belongs to the province of the same name.. Costa Tropical is located in the province of Granada and the Costa del Sol belongs to Malaga.. Finally, Cadiz and Huelva share the Costa de la Luz ..
Bullfighting and Flamenco are the identities of this region..
The bullfighting season starts on Easter Sunday and ends in October in the Jaen Arena.. The most important bull breeders are in the Sierra Morena.. On the endless pastures, the bulls grow up carefree until they find their end in the arenas..
Flamenco has about 40 different styles.. His singing and dancing are the expression of the strongly rooted culture of Andalusia..
In no other region of Spain are so many celebrations celebrated as in Andalusia.. At the tourist information offices there are brochures listing the multitude of festivals and celebrations..
Carnival in Cardiz
* Holy Week processions culminating in the Good Friday night
* Feria de Abril in Seville
* Competition for the most beautiful Patio of Cordoba
* Pilgrimage to El Rocio
motorhome places Almeria in these books
Almeria, Sights and other pois
Event near the camperplace